Flitwick Leisure Centre has over 70 workout classes each week. We have a class for every fitness level such as dance, toning, high impact, studo cycling, aquacise and more.
- One adult to every child aged under 5 years
- One adult to two children aged 5 -7 years
- One adult to every two children aged under 8 years
SWIMMING POOL HYGIENE
To help keep our centre and swimming pool clean, please:
- Do not swim if you have had sickness in the last 48 hours or diarrhoea in the last 14 days
- Do not swim if you have eaten in the last hour
- Use the toilet before you swim
- Shower before you swim
- Ensure swimmers not toilet confident wear swim nappies
- Take your rubbish with you and put it in a bin
- Do not swim if you have an open wound, severe eczema, any infectious skin complaint, cold or flu, or any infectious illness
Thank you for your assistance in keeping our centre clean.
Access to our swimming pool is a priority. If you are bringing small children to the centre or have a disability, you can use our pool and changing facilities with ease.
If you have a disability or lack mobility, we have great accessibility for you. This includes a hoist for entry into and out of the pool, specially equipped changing areas and designated toilets. If you require extra help please ask a member of staff who will be happy to help you during your visit.
We also offer Special Needs open sessions. These sessions run on a Saturday between 16.00 - 17.00 and are for people with special needs and their carers. If you would like more information, please contact reception.
- Technogym Fitness Suite
- Free Weights Area
- Climbing Wall
- Swimming & Learner Pool
- Holiday playscheme
- Badminton, squash & cricket
- Children's Activities
- 3G 5-a-side Football Pitches
- Monthly Off Peak Membership
- Annual Off Peak Membership
- Monthly Peak Membership
- Annual Peak Membership
- Monthly Gym & Swimming Membership
- Annual Gym & Swimming Membership
- Monthly Swim Membership
- Annual Swim Membership
- Monthly Workout & Swimming Membership
- Annual Workout & Swimming Membership
- Body Composition Scans
- Personal Training
- Lifestyles Programme
- Exercise Referral
- Technogym Mywellness
Steppingley Road, Flitwick, Beds, MK45 1TH
01525 493 131
|We are currently closed||Due to Government announcement regarding COVID-19, we are currently closed to the public until further notice.|
|Mon - Fri||06.00-22.30|
Flitwick is well connected in transport terms with the A507 to the north providing access to the M1 motorway and the rest of the strategic road network, whilst the town benefits from a direct rail link to London via the Midland Mainline. First Capital Connect operates services every 14 to 16 minutes to Bedford and the capital.