Mind in Mid Herts are an innovative and experienced provider of mental health services in Stevenage. We provide a positive and holistic approach to promoting mental wellbeing, our services are open to everyone aged 16 and over who are experiencing mental and/or emotional distress. Mind in Mid Herts offers a wide range of opportunities, ensuring that local people can access social support, services to aid their recovery and skills to maintain their wellbeing. For example we offer:
- Counselling and Psychological Therapies
- Resilience and Life Skills Courses (including stress and anger management, building assertiveness and confidence and coping with loss and change )
- Specialist support groups
- Exercise and Wellbeing activities
- Vocational advice and learning
- Peer and user led support
- Developing Social networks through art, music and creative writing
We will be based in the Healthy Hub to ensure that support with mental and emotional distress is easily available. We will be able to discuss your difficulties with you and signpost and support access to local services in Mind and within your local community.
Stevenage Arts & Leisure Centre, Lytton Way, Stevenage, SG1 1LZ
01438 242 638
|Monday - Friday||9.00am - 5.00pm|
The centre is located across the road from Stevenage Train Station and is a 2 minute walk from Stevenage Bus Station. The bus route can be found here. Car parks are available around the centre.
Working in partnership with Hertfordshire County Council & Stevenage Borough Council.