POOL ADMISSIONS POLICY
Main Pool: One adult to every two children under 8 years.
Lockers: Lockers require a £1 coin, which is refundable. Please do not leave belongings unattended, use the lockers provided.
Swim Hygiene: Customers are advised not to swim up to an hour after eating or for up to 14 days after experiencing diarrhoea or illness. Before every swim please ensure you use the pre-shower.
To help keep our centre and swimming pool clean, please:
- Do not swim if you have had sickness in the last 48 hours or diarrhoea in the last 14 days
- Do not swim if you have eaten in the last hour
- Use the toilet before you swim
- Shower before you swim
- Ensure swimmers not toilet confident wear swim nappies
- Take your rubbish with you and put it in a bin
- Do not swim if you have an open wound, severe eczema, any infectious skin complaint, cold or flu, or any infectious illness
Thank you for your assistance in keeping our centre clean.
Pool inflatable sessions are only suitable for children aged 8 and over and must be confident in the water.
- Technogym equipped gym
- Free weights area
- 20 metre swimming pool
- Sports hall
- Spinning and workout studio
- Monthly Membership
- Annual Membership
- Body Composition Scans
- Personal Training
- Lifestyles Programme
- Exercise referral
- Technogym Mywellness
Parkside Drive, Houghton Regis, Bedfordshire LU5 5PY
|Mon - Fri||06.30 - 22.00|
|Sat||08.00 - 18.30|
|Sun||08.00 - 19.00|
Bank Holiday Opening Times
|Friday 19 April||8:30am - 6:30pm|
|Saturday 20 April||Normal opening times|
|Sunday 21 April||Normsl opening times|
|Monday 22 April||8:30am - 6:30pm|