2023 Pool Timetable
- An adult may accompany up to 2 children under the age of 8.
- We politely request that our customers do not smoke/vape whilst using the facility. However, if you must smoke, please be mindful of those around you and use the designated smoking area.
- Customers should wear footwear when not in the pool as prolonged periods in the water will soften the skin on feet.
- No alcohol on site.
- No snorkels or masks on site.
- Customers are advised not to swim after diarrhoea or illness.
- Customers should avoid using swimming pools up to 14 days after being ill with diarrhoea.
- Babies should use leak proof swim pants. These can be purchased from Reception.
- Customers with a foot infection, i.e. verruca should cover the area with a pool sock or suitable plaster.
- Everyone should go to the toilet, wash their hands and shower before going for a swim.
- In the event of adverse weather conditions the pool will be cleared.
- Last ticket sold 1/2 hour before closure.
- Only food and drink purchased from the café may be consumed on the premises.
|Book of tickets x 10||£60.30||£30.15|
|Book of tickets x 20||£120.60||£60.30|
Norton Common, Icknield Way, Letchworth, Herts SG6 4UF
01462 684 673
|11 - 24 September||:|
|Monday 11th||07.00 - 18.30|
|Wednesday 13th||07.00 - 13.30 & 16.00 - 18.30|
|Thursday 14th||08.00 - 13.30 & 16.00 - 18.30|
|Friday 15th||07.00 - 13.30 & 16.00 - 18.30|
|Saturday 16th||09.00 - 15.00|
|Sunday 17th||09.00 - 15.00|
|Monday 18th||07.00 - 18.30|
|Wednesday 20th||07.00 - 13.30 & 16.00 - 18.30|
|Thursday 21st||08.00 - 13.30 & 16.00 - 18.30|
|Saturday 23rd||09.00 - 15.00|
|Sunday 24th||09.00 - 15.00|
Letchworth Outdoor Pool is a 9 minute walk from Letchworth Train Station. The bus route can be found here. Car parking is available next to the centre.
Working in partnership with North Herts Council.