Inter Club Gala, Sat 18 Jun: The centre will close at 4pm with last entry at 3.30pm
Club Champs, Sat 25 Jun: The centre will close at 3pm with last entry at 2.30pm
We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.
- An adult may accompany up to2 children under the age of 8.
- We politely request that our customers do not smoke/vape whilst using the facility. However, if you must smoke, please be mindful of those around you and use the designated smoking area.
- Customers should wear footwear when not in the pool as prolonged periods in the water will soften the skin on feet.
- No alcohol on site.
- No snorkels or masks on site.
- Customers are advised not to swim after diarrhoea or illness.
- Customers should avoid using swimming pools up to 14 days after being ill with diarrhoea.
- Babies should use leak proof swim pants. These can be purchased from Reception.
- Customers with a foot infection, i.e. verruca should cover the area with a pool sock or suitable plaster.
- Everyone should go to the toilet, wash their hands and shower before going for a swim.
- In the event of adverse weather conditions the pool will be cleared.
- Last ticket sold 1/2 hour before closure.
- Only food and drink purchased from the café may be consumed on the premises.
|Book of tickets x 10||£57.60||£28.80|
|Book of tickets x 20||£115.20||£57.60|
Norton Common, Icknield Way, Letchworth, Herts SG6 4UF
01462 684 673
|28 May - 11 Sept||Last entry half hour before closing|
|Monday||07.00 - 18.30|
|Tuesday||08.00 - 18.30|
|Wednesday||07.00 - 18.30|
|Thursday||08.00 - 18.30|
|Friday||07.00 - 18.30|
|Weekends||08.30 - 18.00|
Letchworth Outdoor Pool is a 9 minute walk from Letchworth Train Station. The bus route can be found here. Car parking is available next to the centre.
Working in partnership with North Herts Council.