We are following government guidelines and therefore we have introduced a number of Covid secure measures including online booking, one-way systems, queuing systems for busy times and ongoing monitoring of numbers.
Term Time (Mon - Friday)
Lane swimming all day. Baby pool open for families
School Holidays & Weekends
Lane swimming until 10am
Lane swimming and Family Swim 10am - close
We would encourage all visitors to book online in advance for all visits, whether you are a swimmer or spectator. We have recently changed how you can book to make it easier for everyone and allow you to book everyone in who is visiting with you. (including adult, child, under 4’s, season ticket holders).
You can book your entry to the pool up to 7 days in advance by clicking on the link below:
How to book a lane or casual swim;
- Click the book now button where you will be directed to our ticket booking page.
- Under activity select either lane or casual swim.
- Select the session date you wish to attend
- From the list below select the 45 minute time slot you wish to attend.
- The number of tickets available for each session are displayed on the right hand side.
- On the next screen select the number of people swimming from the options available. Enter your membership number if you have one and the number of tickets required under ‘Total Non-Members’. Please remember to book for everyone attending the pool.
- The total number of tickets selected will display on the right hand side.
- View and accept the attendance rules.
- The shopping basket will then display, if you have added all your sessions click continue where you will be asked to confirm your email address and accept the terms and conditions.
- You will then see the confirmation page, a copy of your booking will also be sent to you via email.
- Please bring a copy of your email confirmation with you to the centre and present this to the reception team.
- If you have already made a booking this still stands, we have transferred your booking to the new system.
- No telephone bookings will be available
- Walk in sessions will be available, if there is space on the day but we would suggest booking in advance to avoid disappointment.
- All visitors will need to record their details on site for track and trace purposes.
- Books of ticket holders will be unavailable to book online, so please contact reception to do this.
- Season ticket holders must use their LODP member number to make bookings, please ask at reception if you are unsure of your number.
Often quoted as "One of the best outdoor pools in Hertfordshire", our heated outdoor pool is situated within a beautiful natural environment.
The heated 50 metre pool is surrounded by a grassed sunbathing area, we also have a toddler pool. Refreshments are available in the terrace area from our cafe.
Norton Common, Icknield Way, Letchworth, Herts SG6 4UF
01462 684 673
|Outdoor pool opening||29th May|
|Mon, Weds, Fri||07.00 - 18.30|
|Tues, Thurs||08.00 - 18.30|
|Sat, Sun||08.30 - 18.00|
Letchworth Outdoor Pool is a 9 minute walk from Letchworth Train Station. The bus route can be found here. Car parking is available next to the centre.
Working in partnership with North Herts District Council.