Using the Centre
Sandy Sports Centre
For Your Health and Wellbeing
- Stay at home and self-isolate even if you only have minor symptoms such as; a cough, headache, mild fever or loss of taste and or smell.
- Regularly and thoroughly wash your hands with soap and water or alcohol-based hand rub to kill any viruses that may be on your hands.
- Please make sure you have washed and / or sanitised your hands before entering your activity session. We have extra sanitiser stations around the centre but we also recommend that you bring your own.
- Be aware of others as you move around the centre and allow people space
- Whilst in the building, follow guidance on social distancing, direction of travel and other risk control measures that are put in place.
Any customer observed not following the above Covid secure measures will be asked to leave the centre immediately by staff.
We look forward to seeing you all soon.
Working in partnership with Central Bedfordshire Council.
*Terms and conditions apply, Membership offer valid 25/12/21 - 14/02/2022. No joining fee and your first direct debit payment will be half price