Sawtry Leisure Centre
Privacy Notice: Transferal to Cambridge Meridian Academies Trust
Our contact details:
Sawtry Leisure Centre, Green End Road, Sawtry PE28 5UY
01487 802838 firstname.lastname@example.org
Stevenage Leisure Ltd, Stevenage Arts & Leisure Centre, Head Office, Lytton Way, Stevenage SG1 1LZ
New service provider:
Cambridge Meridian Academies Trust, Gibraltar Lane, Swavesey, Cambridgeshire CB24 4RS
What type of information will this involve?
• Name, address and date of birth, contact details, emergency contact details
• Health and fitness goals, relevant medical information
• Bank details
• Usage information
How we get this information and why we have it
This information was collected from you if you enquired about our services, if you became a member of Sawtry Leisure Centre and when you visited our centre and booked and used our facilities.
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information is:
• we have a contractual obligation to provide services to you
• we have a legitimate interest to:
• inform you of any changes in the services you may expect from us (service messages)
• use your personal information in order that we can provide a personalised service tailored to your health and fitness goals and provide information that may be of interest
• inform you of services you may be interested in based on those you have previously accessed
• use your personal information to ensure your health and safety when using our facilities and to get in contact with your emergency contact if needed.
• capture your image on CCTV for prevention and detection of crime, safeguarding staff and visitors and ensuring compliance with health and safety procedures.
What we will do with this information
In order for Sawtree Leisure Centre to transfer to Congleton Multi-Academy Trust, Stevenage Leisure Ltd needs to transfer your personal membership information.
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the lawful basis we rely on for sharing this information is: we have a contractual obligation to pass your details on to Cambridge Meridian Academies Trust. All information will be securely transferred.
How we store your information
We store your information on encrypted servers and in secure storage with restricted access. Your information is only kept for as long as it is needed (as set out in our Retention Policy), after this time it is securely destroyed.
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights, including:
• Your right of access - You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
• Your right to rectification - You have the right to ask us to rectify information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
• Your right to erasure - You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
• Your right to restriction of processing - You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your information in certain circumstances.
• Your right to object to processing - You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data in certain circumstances.
• Your right to data portability - You have the right to ask that we transfer the information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact us at email@example.com if you wish to make a request.
Whilst we hope you choose to remain with Sawtry Leisure Centre in the future, we do appreciate that you have a choice of which leisure centre you attend.
How to complain
We take any complaints about our collection and use of personal information very seriously.
If you think that our collection or use of personal information is unfair, misleading or inappropriate, or have any other concern about our information processing, please raise this with us in the first instance.
The Information Commissioner’s Office is the UK’s independent authority set up to uphold information rights. You have the right to contact them should you wish:
• Report a concern online at https://ico.org.uk/make-a-complaint/
• Call 0303 123 1113
• Or write to:
Information Commissioner’s Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 5AF
Sawtry Leisure Centre, Green End Road, Sawtry, PE28 5UY
|Monday & Thursday||9am - 8:30pm|
|Tuesday & Wednesday||6:30am - 9pm|
|Friday||6:30am - 4pm|
|Saturday||8:30am - 1pm|
|Sunday||8am - 4pm|
There is ample free parking at the centre.
Rail: The nearest rail station is Huntingdon (distance 12.3 miles) and Peterborough (distance 13.9 miles).
This facility is managed in partnership with CMAT.