FREE 1 DAY PASS
Use of our Gym and 1 Free Fitness Class
By clicking on the submit button at the end of this form you agree to the following terms & conditions:
- Booking essential with a Customer Advisor to validate your pass.
- Only one pass permitted per person. Over-16’s only.
- Voucher valid for new customers of Stevenage Leisure only.
- A gym induction must be completed before being allowed to use the gym.
- This offer is subject to availability and may be withdrawn at any time.
- Classes are subject to availability.
- This voucher is to be retained by the centre.
- No cash alternative is available.
- This voucher excludes swimming.
Please fill in this section with your details
- Technogym equipped gym
- Free weights area
- 25 metre swimming pool
- Teaching pool
- Sports hall
- Squash courts
- Monthly Peak Membership
- Annual Peak Membership
- Monthly Swim Membership
- Annual Swim Membership
- Body Composition Scans
- Personal Training
- Lifestyles Programme
- Exercise Referral
- Technogym Mywellness
Mentmore Road, Leighton Buzzard, Beds, LU7 2AF
|We are currently closed||Due to Government announcement regarding COVID-19, we are currently closed to the public until further notice.|
|Mon - Fri||06:00 - 22.00|
|Sat||07:00 - 19:30|
|Sun||07:30 - 21:00|
|Bank Hols||09:00 - 20:00|
You can get a bus from Dunstable to Tiddenfoot Leisure Centre. The F70 leaves from The Quadrant (Stop N2). You’ll need to get off at Tesco, and then walk for 13 minutes until you arrive.
You can get a bus from Wing to Tiddenfoot Leisure Centre. The 150 bus leaves from the Village Hall Wing. You’ll need to get off at the railway bridge and walk 8 minutes until you arrive.
You can get a bus from Woburn to Tiddenfoot Leisure Centre. The 47 bus leaves from Woburn High Street. You’ll need to get off at Tesco and walk 15 minutes until you arrive.
You can get a bus from Milton Keynes to Tiddenfoot Leisure Centre. The F70 bus leaves from The Point (Stop H3). You’ll need to get off at Leighton Buzzard train station, and then walk 13 minutes until you arrive.
From Central Milton Keynes Rail Station, you can catch a West Midlands train to London Euston. You’ll need to get off at Leighton Buzzard, and walk 0.7 miles (13 minutes) to Tiddenfoot Leisure Centre.