Please be aware that the pool will be closed for an inflatable party from 1:45pm - 3:15pm on Saturday 23rd March 2019.
Please be aware that the pool will be closed for an inflatable party from 1:45 - 3:15pm on Saturday 13th April 2019.
All children under the age of 8 must be supervised by a parent, or adult over the age of 18 at all times when in the facility.
The child’s parent or responsible adult must decide what level of supervision each child needs in light of his/her swimming, water depth and features of the swimming pool.
As a minimum, children under the age of 8 must be accompanied in the water at all times by a parent, or adult over the age of 18. One adult may accompany and fully supervise no more than two children under the age of 8 years.
Inflatable Pool Rules
- No running on the pool side
- No fighting, bullying, pushing or ducking or throwing other bathers into the pool
- No face masks, flippers or snorkels to be used
- No eating or drinking on the pool side
- No outdoor shoes permitted on the pool side
- No spectators or prams and pushchairs permitted on the poolside
- No smoking
- No diving
- No jumping onto floats/rafts or inflatable’s from poolside
- No shouting
- No bombing
- No acrobatics
- No petting
- No weak/non swimmers are allowed on the inflatable (must be able to swim a minimum of 12m without putting their feet down, to be tested at the discretion of the lifeguards on poolside
- No armbands/floatation devices to be used by swimmers while on the inflatable
- No diving off the inflatable
- Swimmers must swim away from the inflatable if they fall off, going to the nearest side.
- Non-swimmers and weak swimmers must remain in areas of the pool in which they can stand
- Children under the age of 8 must be supervised in the water by a parent, or adult over the age of 18. One adult may accompany up to two children under the age of 8
- Accompanying adults must not leave children under the age of 8 unattended beyond eye contact
- Technogym equipped gym
- Free weights area
- 25 metre swimming pool
- Teaching pool
- Sports hall
- Squash courts
- Monthly Peak Membership
- Annual Peak Membership
- Monthly Swim Membership
- Annual Swim Membershi[
- Body Composition Scans
- Personal Training
- Lifestyles Programme
- Exercise Referral
- Technogym Mywellness
Mentmore Road, Leighton Buzzard, Beds, LU7 2AF
|Mon - Fri||06:15 - 22.00|
|Sat||07:00 - 19:30|
|Sun||07:30 - 21:00|
|Bank Hols||06:00 - 16:00|
You can get a bus from Dunstable to Tiddenfoot Leisure Centre. The F70 leaves from The Quadrant (Stop N2). You’ll need to get off at Tesco, and then walk for 13 minutes until you arrive.
You can get a bus from Wing to Tiddenfoot Leisure Centre. The 150 bus leaves from the Village Hall Wing. You’ll need to get off at the railway bridge and walk 8 minutes until you arrive.
You can get a bus from Woburn to Tiddenfoot Leisure Centre. The 47 bus leaves from Woburn High Street. You’ll need to get off at Tesco and walk 15 minutes until you arrive.
You can get a bus from Milton Keynes to Tiddenfoot Leisure Centre. The F70 bus leaves from The Point (Stop H3). You’ll need to get off at Leighton Buzzard train station, and then walk 13 minutes until you arrive.
From Central Milton Keynes Rail Station, you can catch a West Midlands train to London Euston. You’ll need to get off at Leighton Buzzard, and walk 0.7 miles (13 minutes) to Tiddenfoot Leisure Centre.