Booking Terms and Conditions:
- All class attendees are required to follow the guidance and instructions given by the site in relation to Covid-19 safety measures – failure to follow instructions, thus bringing the safety of staff and other customers into jeopardy may result in exclusion from the centre.
- Customers must not attend the centre if they are showing any signs of Covid-19 (cough, fever, high temperature, sore throat, runny nose, breathlessness or flu like symptoms) presently or within the last 10 days.
- Customers must not attend the centre if they have come into contact with anyone who has been diagnosed with Covid-19
- Customers must not attend the centre if they have been diagnosed with Covid-19 in the last 10 days or if they have been advised to self-isolate or shield.
We recommend you bring your own mat with you to all classes which require the use of a mat
- Please ensure all equipment is wiped down before and after use.
For those participating at home:
- You should be in good health before considering participating in any of the exercises shown in this video, you should exercise at your own pace and within your own limits. SLL and our trainers will not be responsible for any injuries which arise as a result of participating in the exercises shown in this video/live stream.
- If at any point you feel unwell please stop immediately and contact a doctor.
For those in a live streamed class:
- The class you are booking onto may be live streamed or recorded for our digital platform. The camera is not directed at the participants just the instructor teaching, however you may appear in mirror reflections. Please ensure you speak to a member of the team if you want to ensure you are not featured in any live stream/recording
- If you cannot attend a class or booking, please cancel online or phone the centre to inform us more than 2 hours prior to the start of the class or booking to avoid a booking notification.
- If you cancel a booking with less than 2 hours notice or you do not attend a booking a notification will be recorded on your account. If two notifications are recorded in any 90-day period then a £4 fee will be applied to your account and your booking privileges removed until the fee is paid. Please note that the times of cancellations are recorded.
- If you cannot give 2 hours’ notice, then please still inform the centre.
- If we need to cancel or change a class we will endeavour to give you at least 2 hours’ notice.
- The age restriction for classes is 16+ (unless stated otherwise on the class descriptions).
- If there are 2 people or fewer in a class the management have the right to cancel the session. Class numbers are monitored. Low attendance may result in a change or cancellation of the class.
- If you are late for a class you will be denied access due to safety measures and to reduce disruption to the class.
- All bookings must be paid for at time of booking with no exceptions