SLL Lifestyles app is a one stop platform for members, with easy access to:
- Book workout classes
- Book sports sessions
- View and amend bookings
- Access mywellness & digital membership*
- View swimming pool timetable
- View sports timetables
- Stay up-to-date with the latest news and centre information
- Edit your account information
- Find your centre's social media pages
- Nominate employees for a WOW Award
- Access your membership card
- Leave centre feedback
How to book a workout class
Mywellness is the connected wellness experience that helps you achieve your sporting, fitness and health goals in a fast, easy and fun way! Download mywellness app today to get started! SLL's Technogym workout equipment is linked to mywellness - a platform that tracks and logs all of your workouts in the gym and outdoors, recording distance and calories burned. mywellness also links to HR tracking monitors and third party apps to ensure you get the most out of your workouts! Download the app today to find personalised training programmes and video tutorials with exercise tips and advice.
- Workout of the day – easy to follow exercises from an extensive library.
- Outdoor activity tracking – track your daily run or walk.
- Connect your devices - including Strava, Garmin, Fitbit, Polar and more.
- Gym Challenges - opportunities to win prizes for completing challenges.
- Digital membership - access a wide range of OnDemand workout classes (subject to membership type held).
How can I access the mywellness platform?
- Easy to access via the SLL Lifestyles app - click the "digital" tile.
- Alternatively, download mywellness app from the App Store or Google Play.
- You will need to create a login, please use the same email address as we hold for your membership to ensure the system recognises you as a member.
- If you already have a ‘my wellness’ account, you will have been linked up automatically (provided you have used the same email address as your membership account).
- Once successfully registered, your centre should appear in the top left hand corner of the screen.
- If you are having any problems logging into the mywellness app, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your full name and centre you are a member of to enable an invitation to be resent.
How do I connect my fitness tracker to the app?
There are two ways of tracking outdoor activity that will link directly to mywellness and record the activity:
- Use the outdoor activity tracking available from mywellness home screen.
- Connect your fitness device in the settings tab on mywellness and pair your device under ‘connect apps and devices’. This will automatically collect the data and sync the two apps.
We have the perfect solution for you to keep active and healthy. Our brand new Digital membership is available through the SLL Lifestyles app in partnership with Technogym mywellness and will help you stay motivated!
You can take part in challenges and regular workouts, track your outdoor activity and connect your devices to make every step count. The digital membership offers a wide range of on-demand classes from your favourite instructors*.
How can I join an on-demand class?
- Provided you have set up your profile on the mywellness app as stated above and linked to the centre you hold your membership at, you will be able to view classes from the mywellness home page.
- Select the tab ‘OnDemand’ - if you are unable to view this, please check your phone has the latest version updated to view.
- The OnDemand tab will display all available classes by category.
- Click on the arrows for more classes to appear.
- Choose a class you want to workout to - the video contents will appear and the class will start.
- The OnDemand library includes classes from our centre instructors and a wide range of Technogym pre-recorded workouts. There are over 120 OnDemand classes including Pilates, Yoga, HIIT and boxing.
- OnDemand classes can be filtered by workout type or duration.
If you are having problems connecting to the ‘mywellness app’, please check the following:
- Your membership account is active and not frozen or lapsed.
- You have the latest version of the app (you can update this in your phone settings).
- Your email address for your membership is the same as your ‘mywellness’ account.
- If you are still having problems, contact our digital team at email@example.com and we will get you and running as soon as we can.
*Discounts available for members and £8.99 per month for non-members.